Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome

Thanks for visiting.

I've created this site out of a need felt recently to post more in-depth, longer thoughts on education and ed reform - both in Chicago and nationally. I have felt that while Twitter has been useful for disseminating information, discussion there on important and contentious topics often devolves to a point where nuance is lost, positions are misconstrued and valuable opportunities for consensus are squandered.

I won't pretend (at this point) that posts here will be regular or plentiful. However, I do hope that what I do write here will contribute to a respectful and important discussion on the future of our country's public schools and most importantly the future of the students within them.

For more about me as an individual you can check out my website - http://matthewfmccabe.com
(as a side note - Matt McCabe is apparently an incredibly popular name and so all related .com domains - mmccabe.com, mattmccabe.com, matthewmccabe.com - were already taken. Thus the middle initial here and elsewhere).

Thank you again for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment